Who was Sarah Dazley?
Sarah Dazley and the development of forensic science: Task 1: Who was Sarah Dazely and what events lead up to the crime?:
1. Search for Sarah Dazley in the Bedford prison records.
- What does this tell us about her?
- What other information would be useful that is not present
2. Now read the Background information
and look at the Sarah Dazley family tree.
- What facts do you think are important in providing a case against Sarah Dazley? Make a note of these for use later.
3. Look at the The case video.
- What do you think of the evidence put forward against Sarah? What was the most important evidence for the prosecution?
- Now sum up what you have learned so far?
Return to: Tasks menu
Back to Sarah Dazley - Murder homepage